Saturday, May 8, 2010

Courtney's 30th Birthday

Last Friday was Courtney's 30th birthday and I surprised him with a trip to Las Vegas for the weekend. He was suspicious that I had something planned and once he found out that we were going to Vegas he though that was it. But he was even more surprised to find that his parents were meeting us there as were our friends Chris and Lorin from Dallas! Here are a few of the pictures of our weekend!


umbrellas at the Venetian




with Courtney's parents in the lobby of the Golden Nugget



after dinner at Delmonico inside the Venetian (which we highly recommend if you're looking for a steak in Vegas!)


Kaye & Holt

Chris & Lorin



Click on the photo below to see the rest of our photos!


2 comments:

Marina said...

Ahhh...fun!! Robert turns 30 this June and I have GOT to start planning something!

Jennifer Moore said...

It looks like ya'll had a lot of fun. James turned 30 last October and I had wanted to do something special, but considering his birthday was 3 weeks after Jessica's due date and 1 week after she arrived, I didn't think it was wise to plan anything. I turn 30 this year. I hope James plans something, but he's not really the planner in our family, so I might be lucky to just get a card.