Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Last week I celebrated my 28th birthday! Courtney had to go to a conference in Orlando, FL during the week that wouldn't be over until Saturday (my birthday) so I flew down on Friday and we spent the weekend hanging out and enjoying the beautiful and warm Florida weather. (It was 85 and sunny there, while at our house in KC it was below 20 degrees!)


Here we are on Friday night at the mall where we at at The Cheesecake Factory.

On Satuday we spent the day at EPCOT. (Did you know that you get to go to DisneyWorld for free on your birthday?!)

Check out my cool Happy Birthday button that the Disney people gave me. It was great... every person I saw who worked for Disney (as well as a bunch of visitors) told me happy birthday.
We took this picture of the infamous 'grassy draw' so that Courtney's family could relive some wonderful memories from their first visit to DisneyWorld. If you don't know the story, then you should definitely ask Holt about it.

And here is a photo of Courtney hanging out at the Mexico pavillion.

1 comment:

Jennifer Moore said...

Happy belated birthday! It looks like you had a blast.