Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Over the past year...

I know, I know. I haven't posted to our blog in over a year; since last September actually. I've had many of you mention this to me since you've been checking to see if I've posted photographs or other interesting tidbits of our life - but I've been sorely neglecting our blog. Many days I think about updating it, but have sadly not gotten around to it, or have made excuses or simply didn't feel like posting a year's worth of posts.

And, if I did try to update you on the entire past year, I would need to write posts on our trip to Jamaica, and our cruise to the Bahamas (where we finally went scuba diving), and the holidays, and my two-week solo journey to England and Scotland... And that seems to be just a little bit too much to write, so I am starting anew and am going to attempt to be better at blogging and keeping everyone updated on our life from here on out.

And, if you are lucky and I am motivated, I might just post a few photos and stories from the past year in addition to what is going on in the here and now.

No comments: