Monday, January 7, 2008

Tastebook

I found this really cool webpage the other day called Tastebook. It is a recipe storage/cookbook maker site. Basically I can load all of the recipes I want to my free account on tastebook and can access them anywhere I have internet access. Then, when I am ready I can order an actual hardcover cookbook with my recipes in it. How many recipes you ask? up to 100 - But what if I don't have 100 recipes? Well, you can order it and they give you recipe credits and as you add more, they'll send you the pages to add to your cookbook. And that's not even the coolest part about it all. I can share my recipes with anyone (all you have to do is click on the link on the right to see what I've added so far) and if you have an account with tastebook you can add my recipes to your book or I could add your recipes to my book. Cool huh?

Anyway, I've only added about 7 recipes to my book so far but when I actually order the book I'll let you know how it turns out. Feel free to browse my recipes and let me know if you create your own tastebook so we can share recipes!

No comments: